Parking on campus for SOAR:
- During SOAR visits, you can park for free in two designated parking lots on campus, Tindall and Union/Division parking lots, which are marked on the printable map of Queen's campus (PDF, 9 MB).
- If you are looking for a parking spot that is close to the building where SOAR programming is held, then Union/Division parking lot will work for you!
- If you are looking for a guaranteed parking spot (Union/Division parking lot fills up earlier than Tindall parking lot!) and don't mind a bit of a walk through Queen's beautiful campus, then Tindall parking lot is a good choice!
- You must collect a parking pass from a SOAR staff member at the entrances to the parking lots and display it on your dashboard in order to park for free for the day.
If you are staying overnight in a residence room:
- If you are staying overnight in a residence room during your SOAR visit, you will need to arrange separate overnight parking with Queen’s Event Services. Contact Event Services with parking inquiries at email@example.com.
- Please note: Parking on campus in the evenings between 5 pm - 8 am is free. On your SOAR day, you can travel to Tindall or Union/Division parking lots, pick up your SOAR parking pass, and park for free for the day.