The following page will guide you through the process of registering for the Summer Orientation (SOAR) program.
Please note that registration for SOAR typically opens in early April, and closes after the last SOAR program day in July.
Before you are able to register for SOAR, you must create an account within the registration system.
- To create an account, click on "New User Registration" and enter your information.
- After you have created your account, you will be directed to a page which will allow you to select the date you wish to attend SOAR.
Please make sure to have the following information available prior to beginning the registration process:
- Faculty of student (i.e. Arts & Science, BISC, Engineering and Applied Science, Commerce or Nursing)
- Date you want to attend
- Name(s) of the student and guest(s) who will be attending (if applicable)
- E-mail addresses for all attendees (including students and their guests)
- Dietary requirements for any attendees
- Accessibility needs of any attendees
REGISTRATION FEES: Registration fees for SOAR 2015 are as follows: $45 + HST for student tickets and $30 + HST for guest tickets. There is a maximum of 2 guest tickets per student. The fee includes light refreshments upon your arrival in the morning, and lunch.
Note: While we will make every effort, we cannot guarantee that dietary and accessibility accommodations can be made if your registration is made less than 7 days before the SOAR program date.
For more information or assistance with registration, please contact the Student Experience Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-533-2539.
If the cancellation request is received prior to one week before the program begins, you will receive a full refund.
If the cancellation request is received with less than a week’s notice, but more than 24 hours before the program begins, you will receive a partial refund of 50% less a $10 administrative fee.
If the cancellation request is received less than 24 hours before the program begins, or after the program has completed, NO refund will be provided.