SOAR Registration - Summer 2015
Registration for SOAR 2015 is not yet open. Check back in the new year for more details!
The following page will guide you through the process of registering for the Summer Orientation (SOAR) program.
Before you are able to register for SOAR, you must create an account with the registration system.
- To create an account, click on "New User Registration" and enter your information
- After you have created your account, you will be directed to a page which will allow you to select the date you wish to attend SOAR
Please make sure to have the following information available prior to beginning the registration process:
- Faculty of student (i.e. Arts & Sciences, Nursing, Engineering and Applied Science, or Commerce)
- Date you want to attend
- Name(s) of the student and guest(s) who will be attending (if applicable)
- E-mail addresses for all attendees (including students and their guests)
- Dietary requirements for any attendees
- Accessibility needs of any attendees
REGISTRATION FEES are $45 + HST per student, and $15 + HST for each additional guest (up to a maximum of 2 guests per student). At this time, we accept Visa and Mastercard.
The fee includes light refreshments upon your arrival in the morning, and lunch. Please see below for cancellation policy
Check-in for SOAR is at 9:30 am each morning, and official programming begins at 10:00 am. The program ends between 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm.
Note: While we will make every effort, we cannot guarantee that dietary and accessibility accommodations can be made if your registration is made less than 7 days before the SOAR program date.
If the cancellation request is received prior to one week before the program begins, you will receive a full refund.
If the cancellation request is received with less than a week’s notice, but more than 24 hours before the program begins, you will receive a partial refund of 50% less a $10 administrative fee.
If the cancellation request is received less than 24 hours before the program begins, or after the program has completed, NO refund will be provided.