Who We Are
- Queen's Student Health Services offers booked appointments with physicians and nurses as well as walk-in appointments for urgent care during the academic year (September to April). There are also booked appointments on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from September through April and we are open year round for booked appointments.
- Health Services (HS) is a clinic with doctors, nurses, psychiatrists and administrative staff and can act as your family physician while you are away from home.
- Immunization, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening, Contraceptive Prescriptions and much more are all available by appointment.
- You do not have to pay for necessary medical services if you are insured as most students are. Your health insurance coverage will cover visits.
- If you have ongoing health issues needing attention including prescription renewals while you are at Queen's University, please make arrangements for your family doctor at home to send records to Health Services so your care can continue without interruption
- All Personal Health Information at Health Services is confidential and not shared within Queen's University or elsewhere without your written consent, other than in event of emergency.