Queen's University Sustainability Trust
Gifts to this fund will be used to research and respond to new sustainability initiatives on campus as proposed by the Sustainability Office, faculty, staff, students or alumni, as well as to enhance existing practices which support sustainability at Queen's.
Examples of the types of initiatives these funds could support include but are not limited to:
- Commissioning studies of emerging technologies such as geothermal, bio-fuels etc.
- Small-scale pilot projects to test new technologies, products or initiatives like exterior solar-powered recycling stations, secure bike storage facilities, bottle-fill stations etc.
- Awareness and outreach campaigns that could make use of the internet, videos, posters, events etc.
- Student internships with the Sustainability Office
- The creation of a larger-scale sustainability investment fund that would provide resources for larger capital projects
- Ideas or initiatives as proposed by a donor.
Support Queen's Sustainability by giving today!