Come Celebrate Cycling Week in Kingston
Cycle Kingston is sponsoring Cycling Week in Kingston from June 5 to June 11. A number of events will be offered throughout the week, including a Roll In Breakfast on Queen's University campus:
- Sunday June 5th: Cycling Week Kick Off Downtown Kingston (time and location TBA)
- Monday June 6th: Roll In Breakfast for cyclists, 7:30 - 9:30am Queen's University, corner of University and Union Ave. Evening ride with Kingston Velo Club, 5:45pm-7:15pm, departing from City Park
- Tuesday June 7th: Public presentation on cycle touring. 7:00pm (location TBA)
- Wednesday June 8th: Roll In Breakfast for cyclists, 7:30-9:30am, corner of Princess and Clergy St. (co-hosted by Kingston Velo Club). Mid week ride with Kingston Velo Club, 6:00pm, departing from Cataraqui Community Centre, 1030 Sunnyside Rd
- Thursday June 9th: Screening of "American Flyers" 7:00pm, at the Isabel Turner Library, 935 Gardiners Rd
- Friday June 10th: Roll In Breakfast for cyclists 7:30-9:30am at Market Square, downtown Kingston
- Saturday, June 11th: Cycling Week closing ceremonies (Time and location TBA)
Stop in at one of the breakfasts for coffee, juice, fruit, and muffins. If you are not a regular cyclist, get your bicycle out this week, and maybe even ride to work one day!
See www.cyclekingston.ca for more details.