Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

2008 Results

The 2008 inventory was completed in consultation with The Delphi Group, a Canadian strategic consultancy and solution provider specializing in the areas of climate change and corporate sustainability.

GHG emissions for Queen's University in fiscal year 2008 were 61,190 tonnes of CO2e.  Of this, 71% is attributed to Scope 1, or direct source emissions.  The remaining 29% is attributed to Scope 2, or indirect emissions from purchased utilities.

 

Total Emissions ( tonnes CO2e) 

Adjusted Emissions  (tonnes CO2e) 
Scope 1 58,657 43,352
Scope 2                                  17,658
Total 76,315 61,190

Please follow the link to view the full report.

GHG Inventory Report 2008

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000