Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

climatebanner.jpg

2009 Results

The 2009 inventory was completed by the Queen's Sustainability Office using calculation tools provided by The Delphi Group.  Information about GHG sources is gathered from existing finanical and utility reports and is then calculated into a carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) using established emission factors.  

GHG emissions for Queen's University in fiscal year 2009 were 55,658 tonnes of CO2e.  Of this, 64% is attributed to Scope 1, or direct source emissions.  The remaining 36% is attributed to Scope 2, or indirect emissions from purchased utilities.

 

Total Emissions ( tonnes CO2e) 

Adjusted Emissions  (tonnes CO2e) 
Scope 1 46,492  35,675
Scope 2                                  19,983
Total

66,475 

55,658

Please follow the link to view the full report.

GHG Inventory Report 2009 

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000