Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

2010 Results

The 2010 inventory was completed by the Queen's Sustainability Office and a work study student, using calculation tools provided by The Delphi Group.  Information about GHG sources is gathered from existing finanical and utility reports and is then calculated into a carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) using established emission factors.  

GHG emissions for Queen's University in fiscal year 2010 were 46,586 tonnes of CO2e.  Of this, 74% is attributed to Scope 1, or direct source emissions.  The remaining 26% is attributed to Scope 2, or indirect emissions from purchased utilities.

 

Total Emissions - with hospitals

(tonnes CO2e)

Adjusted Emissions – Queen’s only

(tonnes CO2e)

Scope 1

45,568

34,700

Scope 2

11,886

Total

57,177  

46,586  

Please follow the link to view the full report.

2010 GHG Inventory Report

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000