USEFUL TIPS for FAST financial reporting #1 - Emailing pinned reports
If you have pinned reports you want to share, you can e-mail them to other employees within your institution. The reports are sent as links within the e-mail message. Because the employee you are sending the e-mail to will be prompted to sign in, they must already have access to the FAST application and the menu option for the report. If they do not have access to the FAST application, they will not be able to view the report.
Your list of pinned reports can be found in two locations in the FAST application:
- Home Page: On the Applications menu, click the FAST Financial Reporting application.
- Reporting Page: In the Financial Reporting application, click the menu and menu option, and then the Pinned Reports tab (it may still be hidden under +More).
To e-mail a pinned report:
- Find the report. In the E-mail column click the email icon.
- The From section defaults to your username. You can click the second option and type a different e-mail address.
- In the To section, type the e-mail address of the person you are sending the report links to. We suggest using mailing lists for large groups.The employee you are sending the e-mail to must have access to the FAST application and menu option for the report.
- Select the check boxes to Include Links for one or more of these report formats:
- Execute: Executes the report.
- PDF: Executes the report and opens it in a PDF.
- Excel: Executes the report and opens it in Excel.
- XML: Executes the report and opens in XML format.
- Type a Subject line.
- Type detailed information in the Body of the message.
- Click Send E-mails