What We Do
In this office, we are committed to providing the support required to assist individual faculty members achieve excellence in research and scholarship, and ultimately maintain our profile as one of Canada's top research-intensive universities.
- We provide support to research centres and institutes.
- We encourage collaborative ventures with government, not-for-profits, and private sector.
- We develop and strengthen programs in strategic areas.
- We invest in human and physical infrastructure.
- We ensure compliance of ethical standards.
- We interact with politicians and policymakers to advocate for a fiscal environment that recognizes and supports university research.
- We bring the benefits of discovery to the public through
- published work,
- events and communications,
- knowledge and technology transfer, and