Registration for Queen's 3MT
Dates for 2022
- Heat 1 - Wednesday, March 16th (12noon to 1pm)
- Heat 2 - Thursday, March 17th (12noon to 1pm)
- Final - Thursday March 24th (start time 4:30pm)
- All in Mitchell Hall, Event Commons
Deadline to Register and have all documentation provided - Monday 7th March, 2022
Registration is a three-part process: Registration for 2022 is now CLOSED!
1. Before you register, please check your eligibility on the Rules page.
2. Log in to the 3MT Registration system and follow these instructions:
- Always use your Queen's NetID and password
- Fill in as many fields as you can now.
- Choose a heat. A waitlist will be available once the heat is full.
- You can go back into the system at any time to update any missed information.
- Don't forget to provide a photo of yourself (Jpeg) that we can use to help promote each heat.
- Don't forget to provide a JPEG file of your one slide no later than one week before the start of the event. Use aspect ratio of PowerPoint of 16:9
- Click "Save Data"
- Sign out
3. The School of Graduate Studies will contact you to confirm your participation.
If you have any trouble registering, contact Colette Steer at the SGS office at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: We may have to move some participants to a different heat, should the numbers be uneven or there are too many from one program. We will not move anyone without consulting you first. If we have any questions we will contact you directly by email.
Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. School of Graduate Studies forms, etc. are available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication, supports upon request.
Email the Grad Office
In-person: Gordon Hall, Room 425