Undergraduate Admission, Queen's University, Canada

Queen's University Queen's University

Admissions Site Title

A Global University

Many Queen’s students enhance their education with an international experience:

  • Study for your entire first year or an upper-year term at the Bader International Study Centre, Queen’s campus in the United Kingdom.
  • Go on an international exchange – and take courses about a region’s language, literature or culture before you go!
  • Closer to home, get involved in one of the many student-led organizations that are working to make life better for global citizens – socially, politically, environmentally and economically.
  • Enrol in the international studies certificate option, enhancing your undergraduate degree with a formal international program of study.
  • Participate in the many intercultural workshops offered by the International Centre (QUIC).
A Global University
114 countries represented in our student body
175 locations available – in 55 countries – for international exchange
2,496 international students study at Queen’s
600+ exchange students study at Queen’s each year.

Based on 2016-2017 Enrolment Data

[aerial view of the BISC]

The Bader International Study Centre (BISC), located at Herstmonceux Castle in East Sussex, England, is truly a fusion of history and innovation. The setting may be a picturesque 15th century castle, but our focus is on developing students who are prepared to lead in the 21st century through hands-on learning and small class sizes.

[students in Korea]


An exchange is a great way to broaden your education and experience life in another country. Thanks to agreements we have with foreign universities, we offer exchange opportunities in 55 countries and in almost every academic discipline.

Incoming international exchange students: If your school has an exchange agreement with Queen's, consult your home university study-abroad office to apply. Full-time Queen's students (including international students) may study at one of our exchange partner universities for a term or full year.