Arts and Science Online has introduced a peer mentor program, and we’d like you to be a part of it!
What do mentors do?
- Guide students to identify learning challenges and implement effective learning strategies
- Provide students with referrals to various personal and academic resources
- Use their experience as online students to empathize with new online students and build a connection
How do I get a mentor?
- Email email@example.com
- Our mentor service is first-come first-served, so be sure to email early if you’re interested.
How do I become a mentor?
- If you are an online student in good academic standing, and you have completed at least 15.0 units of online coursework at Queen’s, you are eligible to be a mentor.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information, and take advantage of this great opportunity to connect with fellow students.