This certificate program consists of 15.0 units.
- Courses may not be offered every term.
- No more than 6.0 units of core and options courses may be counted towards the requirements of both the certificate and another Arts and Science Program.
- No more than 6.0 units of core and option courses may be transferred from outside of Queen’s University.
- This online program plan has been adapted from the official Faculty of Arts and Science E-Calendar to help online students identify only courses that are being offered online.
- Students who want to learn about creative and technical entrepreneurship may complete and count both ENIN 301 and CHEE 302 toward the 15.00 credits required for this Certificate. Students who opt to complete and count both ENIN 301 and CHEE 302 only need to complete 3.00 credits from the list of eligible “Innovation-Centric” courses above.
1. Core courses (6.0 units)
Complete the following courses:
2. Option courses (9.0 units)
Choose at least one of the following courses:
- Complete at least one of the following courses:
- Complete 6.0 units from the INOV_Options List:
- ENIN 140 (3.0 units): Design Thinking
- ENIN 204 (3.0 units): Publicity and Media Relations
- ENIN 207 (3.0 units): Envisioning Disruptive Technologies
- ENIN 240 (3.0 units): Explorations in Creativity
- GLPH 271 (3.0 units): Global and Population Health
- IDIS 280 (3.0 units): Interprofessional Approaches in Healthcare
- LAW 204 (3.0 units): Corporate Law
- WRIT 250 (3.0 units): Writing in Business Contexts