A beautiful place to work
Bader College, located at historic Herstmonceux Castle, East Sussex, is the overseas campus of Queen’s University, Canada. The campus occupies a 600-acre estate, including a range of academic, residential and recreational facilities. Our dedicated faculty and staff provide exceptional academic programming for undergraduate and postgraduate students from Canada and around the world. We also serve as a venue for international conferences and meetings. Our wholly owned trading subsidiary, Herstmonceux Castle Enterprises Limited, is responsible for running the gardens and grounds, corporate events and other functions, including weddings and themed visitor events.
Bader College is committed to employment equity, inclusion and diversity and supports fair treatment and opportunity for all.
What we can offer you
In addition to salary, pension contribution and holiday pay, we offer benefits, including:
- opportunities for relevant training and development
- free on-site parking
- free campus gymnasium
- seasonal staff discount in Chestnuts tearoom
- access to Bader College lending library: books, DVDs, CDs and more
- some free and discounted leisure opportunities at Herstmonceux Castle and the Observatory Science Centre
- a working environment comprising a 15th century moated castle and beautiful gardens and grounds
- friendly, supportive colleagues in the close-knit Castle community.