Bader College Program Fees
|First Year Program||---|
|First Year Program||2023-24||Fall and Winter||10 Courses / 30.0 units||$44,712|
|Upper Year Program||---|
|Fall General Program||2023||Fall||5 Courses / 15.0 units||$22,356|
|Fall Health Sciences Program||2023||Fall||5 Courses / 15.0 units||$22,356|
|Winter General Program||2023||Winter||5 Courses / 15.0 units||$22,356|
|Specialized Program in International Law & Politics||2023||Winter||POLS398/9.0 + 2 electives / 15.0 units||$22,356|
|Castle Summer Plus||2024||Summer||1 - 3 Courses / 3.0 - 9.0 units||$11,207|
|Interdisciplinary Studies in Global Health & Disability||2024||Summer||1 - 3 Courses / 3.0 - 9.0 units||$12,950|
|International Law Program (Graduate Program)||2024||Summer||3 Courses / 9.0 units||$15,709|
Fees for the 2023/2024 academic year will be published in early May 2023.
For more information on fees and the payment schedule, please visit the Queen's Office of University Registrar's site, where you will also find information about various payment methods.
Have you checked our Financial Assistance section to see if you are eligible for a bursary or other funding?
Bader College offers all-inclusive program fees designed to help show you exactly what you will get during your study abroad experience.
What is included?
- Guaranteed small class sizes
- Field studies trips: transportation, entrance fees and packed lunch
- Multi-day mid-term trip, inc. accommodation and breakfast
- Academic advising
- Skills development sessions
Room and Board
- Guaranteed room in residence (2 students per room by default)
- Housekeeping services
- Full meal plan on campus
- WiFi and Ethernet internet access
- Mental and physical health services
- Access to on-site library
- Fully equipped gym
- Outdoor tennis court
Pre-departure, Arrivals, and Orientation Services
- Online pre-departure cultural and safety orientation
- Pre-departure briefing with Bader College staff
- Opportunties to connect with other students before departure
- Arrival/departure transfers to and from Heathrow airport on designated dates
- Site and program orientation upon arrival
- Local area orientation day trip
- London orientation day trip (Fall/Winter)
Safety and Support
- Enrolment in Queen's Emergency Support Program
- Staff on-call 24-hours
- 24-hour campus security
Cultural Experiences, Transportation, and Shopping
- Cultural trips to national places of interest (e.g., Stonehenge)
- Free transportation to places of interest in the local area
- Frequent shopping trips to nearby towns
Social Events and Activities
- Guest lectures
- Social events (e.g., trivia nights)
- Sports and Intramurals
- Clubs and Societies
- Student Government (Fall/Winter only)
What is not covered in my Program Fees?
Airfare to/from the UK
- Please refer to our Travel and Packing section for more information.
- Sign up to airlines' newsletters for information about seat sales. You may be able to use Aeroplan points or Airmiles to pay for flights.
- Some students may require a visa. Check to see if you need one in our Student Visas section.
- Costs as of August 2022 are as follows: Tier 4 visa: £348 - Short-term study visa: £200 - Schengen visa from UK: £73
- All students are required to have up-to-date supplemental health insurance before they travel.
- Prices vary, depending on your requirements - for example if you plan on doing any skiing, or watersports while you are in the UK.
- First and Upper year students are automatically enrolled in Queen’s AMS health insurance plan. We advise students to review the AMS Health Insurance plan and supplemental health insurance plans they are considering thoroughly before traveling.
Personal items and Schools Supplies
- All core textbooks are available in the library, and many readings are available online, so you will need to buy few textbooks.
- Refer to our Travel and Packing section to help you plan ahead for personal expenses (e.g., toiletries) and laundry.