Academic & Personal Travel
- BISC-sponsored travel will be offered within the parameters of the latest UK Government guidelines.
- ELO’s will run to destinations within the local area.
- The Mid-Term Trips will operate to destinations within the United Kingdom.
- Students must adhere to the current UK governmental restrictions regarding travel.
- Travel across borders within the UK and to countries outside of the UK is currently prohibited. Should travel restrictions be lifted, students must familiarise themselves with any local restrictions, entry and quarantine requirements that will apply both at their destination and upon their return to the UK. Travel and quarantine restrictions can be implemented at very short notice.
- Students who decide to travel to a country that then requires a period in quarantine upon their return may not return to the BISC to quarantine on the Castle grounds and must make alternate arrangements for the duration of their quarantine period.