Academics at the BISC
- Classrooms and labs will only have classes assigned that meet the maximum safe occupancy threshold. The wearing of masks or face coverings, and social distancing must be maintained in classrooms or labs.
- Students who are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not attend class.
- In the event of a new lockdown being introduced classes will pivot to online delivery.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located throughout the castle and at the entrance to each classroom for staff, faculty and students to use.
- Cleaning supplies for staff, faculty and students to wipe down high touch points and surfaces will be available throughout the building.
- Housekeeping staff will provide an increased service to all areas of the Castle.