Arriving at the BISC
- As currently required by the UK government all students will complete a period of quarantine that will last at least ten days. In the event of the relaxation of the quarantine requirement the BISC maintains the right to implement a quarantine period
- Students will become one bubble unit within the Castle grounds, which will allow students to spend time outdoors in a socially-distanced setting during the initial quarantine period. Students are required to wear masks in all public areas when outside of their room at Bader Hall unless they are eating or drinking OR during personal grooming or showering.
- Students must comply with off-limit zones which will be clearly designated to enable staff to continue their work without contact with students.
- Students will be assigned to meal groups and meals throughout the Fall term will be served at assigned times to ensure socially distancing. Interactions with the catering team will be minimised where possible.
- Activities and events will be arranged in order to meet social distancing requirements. Use of the gym and sports hall will require advanced sign-up to specific time-slots. Time-slots must be adhered to in order to allow time for cleaning between sessions.
- Classes will start either virtually or in socially-distanced classrooms during the quarantine period.
- During the quarantine period students are prohibited from leaving Castle grounds, with the only exception being for medical care and must be pre-approved. Students who leave the Castle grounds during the quarantine period will be dismissed from the program and will be subject to any fines and/or criminal charges from the UK government.