Term life at the BISC
- During Fall 2021 term bedrooms in Bader Hall will be allocated on a single occupancy basis. We expect to move back to the regular twin occupancy format for Winter 2022 unless there is a documented medical need for a single room assignment.
- Students must follow all social distancing instructions, including maintaining a two-metre distance from others, the one-way or “keep-left” systems throughout the building, lift (elevator) capacity and Common Room capacities. Students will not be to have visitors in their bedrooms.
- Masks and face coverings must be worn in all public areas unless they are eating or drinking, OR during personal grooming or showering.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located throughout the building for students to use.
- Cleaning supplies for students to wipe down high touch points and surfaces will be available throughout the building.
- Housekeeping staff will provide an increased service.
- No more than two people should be in the Laundry Room at one time and social distancing rules must be maintained.