The BISC provides an extensive range of services to support your learning from IT help to individual study support. Services aim to support the curriculum and promote the academic success of all students.
- Study support focuses on extra teaching, resources and activities in areas such as essay writing, time management and effective revision strategies. One-to-one academic coaching is available to individual students as well as group workshops and drop-in sessions.
- We provide support and advice for students with disabilities, learning difficulties, or health conditions and ensure that academic accommodations are met. We also offer study support to students with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia and ADHD.
- Academic advisors are available to help you think about your course selection, both here at the BISC and for when you return to the main campus (or your home institution).
- The Experiential Learning Office coordinates and supports the experiential learning opportunities that faculty design. These form a key part of your studies and are central to the pedagogical philosophy of the BISC
- The Library Service is your information hub and the librarians will help you locate the resources you need, both online and from the library itself. The Book Stack will equip you with your necessary text books and offers a variety of purchase and leasing options.
- The Castle and Bader Hall have wifi throughout and our IT Services Department can assist you with any problems you have with your laptops and other technology.