Subject area: Art History
Dr. Cereceda’s field of specialisation includes the visual arts and in modern and contemporary Europe, with an interest in 20th century abstract and conceptual art, and landscape representation.
Dr Cereceda's research has developed in two main streams: on one hand, it deals with pictorial recreations and reinterpretations of landscape and maritime elements, while on the other, she is passionate about pedagogical development in the arts, and is currently developing tools and techniques for teaching transferable skills through experiential education.
I can supervise projects on:
- Art and Architecture in the 19th to 21st century
- Landscape schools in Europe and North America
- The market and business of Art
- Teaching and Learning – Models and implementation of Experiential Learning strategies
I have contacts at:
- El Prado Museum, Madrid https://www.museodelprado.es/en/museum
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh https://www.nationalgalleries.org/visit/scottish-national-gallery-modern-art
I have researched in:
- The British Library, London: https://www.bl.uk/subjects
- Biblioteca Nacional http://www.bne.es/en/Inicio/index.html
- Azul Mar Mahon. La trayectoria artística del pintor Eduardo Sanz, Santander, Geslican. Montañas de Papel, 2018 (Monograph)