All students enrol in 5 courses to a maximum of 15.0 units.
|Course code||Course name||Year offered|
|ARTH 293/3.0||Image and Self||Winter 2022|
|ENGL 279/3.0||Literature and Censorship||Winter 2022|
|FILM 214/3.0||Mobile Communications||Winter 2022|
|FILM 340/3.0||Advertising and Consumer Culture||Winter 2022|
|HIST 241/3.0||Decolonising the Archive||Winter 2022|
|HIST 241.2/3.0||Liberal Imperialism and the British Empire in the Nineteenth Century||Winter 2022|
|HLTH 305/3.0||Fundamentals of Health Policy||Winter 2022|
|HLTH 350/3.0||Topics in Global Health||Winter 2022|
|HLTH 351/3.0||Health in Humanitarian Crises||Winter 2022|
|IDIS 305/3.0||British Studies II||Winter 2022|
|INTS 306/3.0||Culture, Identity and Self||Winter 2022|
|INTS 312/3.0||Journalism in the 21st Century||Winter 2022|
|MUTH 232/3.0||Opera||Winter 2022|
|POLS 338/3.0||European Integration||Winter 2022|
|POLS 398/9.0||Introduction to International Law and Politics||Winter 2022|
|PSYC 333/3.0||Human Sexuality||Winter 2022|
|PSYC 335/3.0||Positive Psychology||Winter 2022|
|PSYC 442/3.0||Culture and Cognition||Winter 2022|
- Course offerings are subject to change for reasons including, but not limited to, enrolment numbers. Students will have access to academic advising services if changes impact their course selections.
- Experiential Learning Opportunities and mid-term trip are indicative and may change subject to operational and/or academic requirements.
- Queen's students: Grades will show on your Queen's University transcript and count towards your CUM GPA.
- Non-Queen's students: Following the grade release date you can request a transcript from the University Registrar. Transcripts will be sent automatically to students from partner universities.
Not sure which courses to pick? Why not consider the combinations below? The BISC's course clusters allow you to take complementary courses towards your chosen degree. You then choose two additional courses to a total of 15.0 units (see above). Our course offering is carefully curated to ensure all courses can be used to satisfty a variety of Major, Minor and Medial plans.
- Please note: Course offerings are subject to change for reasons including, but not limited to, enrolment numbers. Students will have access to academic advising services if changes impact their rsselections.