- Thinking of applying
The first steps on your journey to applying to the Castle
- I've applied
What to do once you've applied
- I've been offered
Your next steps
- Getting ready for the Castle
Get set to study abroad!
As a Queen’s student you do not need to apply in the traditional sense to study at the BISC. All you need to do is make sure you meet basic eligibility requirements, and request to change campus. Eligible students who request to change campus will not be given an offer, but will be contacted to confirm that the request has been processed, and your campus will be changed.
Choose your program
- Fall: General Program
- Fall: i2TRM International Innovation
- Winter: General Program
- Winter: Law and Politics Program
- Summer: Castle Summer+
- Summer: Interdisciplinary Studies in Global Health and Disability
- Summer: British Archeology
- Summer: Global Project Management
- Summer: Medieval Theatre
Check the admission requirements
Queen's students are required to have a minimum 1.6 CUM GPA, be in good academic standing, and have Level 2 standing or above.
- Law and Politics: 12 units in POLS at the 200 level or above and a GPA of 2.0 on all units in POLS, or permission of the Department.
- Global Health and Disability: 4th year standing, minimum 1.9 CUM GPA. Students who do not hold the prerequisites for the courses in this program may still be eligible for entry and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Permission to enrol in this program will normally be given if you are at second or third year standing and have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Global Project Management: APSC 221 or CHEE 310 or permission of the Engineering faculty - contact Student Services for a waiver.