Enrolling at the BISC for Winter Term 2021
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have taken the difficult decision not to run an in-person experience at the BISC this coming Winter Term. The BISC team would like to thank you for your understanding and patience through these constantly-changing circumstances. Enrolling at the BISC for the online Winter 2021 term is thankfully still very easy to do!
Are you a student on Main Campus?
- From 9th November main campus students can enrol on BISC Upper Year courses via SOLUS.
- To display Upper Year BISC courses on SOLUS, change the campus default from “MAIN” to “Bader International Study Ctr”. ♦
- Main campus students will then be able to load the BISC Upper Year courses into their shopping carts.
♦ The only exceptions to this rule for BISC Winter 2021 are POLS 398 and POLS 431. These two courses have their own MAIN campus sections, so students will be able to enroll in the courses without changing the campus default setting.
Are you a Distance (DIST) Learner?
- Please note that DIST students will be able to view BISC Upper Year courses on SOLUS, but won’t be able to enroll in the courses themselves.
- Each request will be reviewed by the BISC.