Full Meal Plan
All meals are served in the Dining Room in the Castle. At each meal you will find:
- vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options and a range of healthy, nutritious food
- allergen information for every dish available on request
- quality local produce used wherever possible
We cater for special diets – please have a chat with our Catering Manager who will be happy to provide:
- a confidential consultation with a Catering representative
- support if you have severe allergies or dietary restrictions
- an opportunity to talk with a chef to help you make safe choices
- on-going support and guidance throughout the school year
Additionally, as experiential learning opportunities off site frequently fall over meal times, the dining hall will prepare bagged meals.
|Day of the Week||Dining Room Hours|
|Monday – Saturday
||Breakfast 8:00am – 10:00am
Lunch 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm – 8:00pm
||Brunch 8:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner 5:00 – 8:00pm
Chestnuts Tea Room
Chestnuts Tea Room is open from March to October, while the grounds are open to the public. Serving tea, coffee, paninis, cakes, as well as a host of other items, it is a space where students can pay for an extra snack or drink. Opening times vary throughout the year.
The Headless Drummer
The Headless Drummer is a social space on campus for use by all students. All are welcome for its Trivia Nights, Karaoke and infamous Lip Sync Battles, or just pop in for a game of pool and a drink with friends. Check the noticeboards at Bader Hall for what's on this week! The Headless Drummer opens Thursday nights from 7:00pm - 12 midnight
(last orders 11:30pm).
Opening days and times are subject to change based on operational requirements.