Full Meal Plan
All meals are served in the Dining Room in the Castle. At each meal you will find:
- vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options and a range of healthy, nutritious food
- allergen information for every dish available on request
- quality local produce used wherever possible
We cater for special diets – please have a chat with our Catering Manager who will be happy to provide:
- a confidential consultation with a Catering representative
- support if you have severe allergies or dietary restrictions
- an opportunity to talk with a chef to help you make safe choices
- on-going support and guidance throughout the school year
|Day of the Week||Dining Room Hours|
|Monday – Saturday
||Breakfast 8:00am – 10:00am
Lunch 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm – 8:00pm
||Brunch 8:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner 5:00 – 8:00pm
*Bagged meals are provided for off-site Experiential Learning Opportunities.
Chestnuts Tea Room
Chestnuts Tea Room is open from March to October, while the grounds are open to the public. Serving tea, coffee, paninis, cakes, as well as a host of other items, it is a space where students can pay for an extra snack or drink. Opening times vary throughout the year.
The Headless Drummer
The Headless Drummer is a social space on campus for use by all students. All are welcome for its Trivia Nights, Karaoke and infamous Lip Sync Battles, or just pop in for a game of pool and a drink with friends. Check the noticeboards at Bader Hall for what's on this week! The Headless Drummer opens Thursday nights from 7:00pm - 12 midnight
(last orders 11:30pm).
Opening days and times are subject to change based on operational requirements.