The Library offers group information skills sessions as part of the BISC 100 course workshops, and sometimes as part of other courses. These are advertised widely. If you are unable to make an advertised session, Sarah will happily provide you with support on a one-to-one basis.
The Library provides a range of printed guides to carrying out key activities in finding information:
- Finding information for your assignment
- Finding books
- Searching the Library catalogue
- Finding journal articles
- Preparing your search strategy
- Using journal databases to find articles
- Reference management tools
For further information about any of these activities, or about anything at all to do with finding information, contact the Library team.