Airport transfers are offered each semester on the official departure day only, and operate from London Heathrow Terminal 2 only.
To reserve a seat on the transfer coach to the airport you must:
- ensure that you are scheduled to fly from the airport on the official departure day listed on the Sessional Dates page.
- submit arrivals information by the deadline (30 days prior to the departure day)
- be on a flight scheduled to depart between 12 noon and 5pm from London Heathrow Terminal 2
- if you are travelling independently and/or to a different terminal at Heathrow, make arrangements to arrive at or before 10:30am at London Heathrow Terminal 2
Students who submit information after this deadline will not be guaranteed a transfer.
Transfers are designed to coincide with the following flights, although students are not obliged to travel on them:
- Air Canada Flight AC 857 - London Heathrow, Terminal 2 to Toronto
- Air Canada Flight AC 849 - London Heathrow, Terminal 2 to Toronto
- Air Canada Flight AC 865 - London Heathrow, Terminal 2 to Montreal
- Air Canada Flight AC 889 - London Heathrow, Terminal 2 to Ottawa
- Air Canada Flight AC 897 - London Heathrow, Terminal 2 to Vancouver
We do not provide transfers to London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, or any other airports, and transfers at London Heathrow drop off at Terminal 2 only. Transfers will not be provided for non-students.
Students who book flights that depart before 12 noon on the official departure day are not guaranteed a seat on the coach, and are not guaranteed to reach London Heathrow Terminal 2 in time for their flight. Students that book flights departing after 5pm will be given space where available but may have to arrive at London Heathrow several hours early. Please allow time to transfer terminals if you are not departing from Terminal 2. Please note: preference will be given to students who are flying home (i.e., not those travelling independently).