The minibus service takes you to local towns and villages, places of interest, volunteering opportunities, Sussex University Library and sports facilities. The minibus also links you to public transport buses and trains.
- Monday through Thursday, minibuses mostly run to local towns for trains and public buses, shopping and banking, cinemas, Sussex University library, sports facilities and volunteering opportunities.
- Friday through Sunday, minibuses help you explore the local area. Each week there are minibus trips to different towns and attractions, as well as railway station drops and pick-ups.
The minibus schedule for each week is generally published by Admin on the Friday prior. Sign-up is at Bader Hall Reception and is open to all members of the BISC community. Visitors should wait until the departure time to see if there are any spare seats.
- The minibus schedules are subject to change.
- Please ensure you check for amendments before signing up for a trip.
- Every effort is made to accommodate faculty, staff, and students. However trips are planned to allow a reasonable amount of time at each destination; unfortunately diversions are not possible for this reason.
- If you've signed up, don't be late - you might find you've lost your seat on a full bus!
Sussex University Library
If you want to go and there is no designated trip on the schedule - sign up for a Brighton trip and ask the minibus driver to drop you off. They can either pick you up on their way back from Brighton or you can catch the train from Falmer station back to Polegate.