The minibus service takes you to local towns and villages, places of interest, volunteering opportunities, and sports facilities. The minibus also links you to public transport buses and trains.
- Monday through Thursday, minibuses mostly run to local towns for trains and public buses, shopping and banking, cinemas, Sussex University library, sports facilities and volunteering opportunities.
- Friday through Sunday, minibuses help you explore the local area. Each week there are minibus trips to different towns and attractions, as well as railway station drops and pick-ups.
The minibus schedule for each week is generally published by Admin on the Friday prior. Sign-up is at Bader Hall Reception and is open to all members of the BISC community. Visitors should wait until the departure time to see if there are any spare seats.
- The minibus schedules are subject to change.
- Please ensure you check for amendments before signing up for a trip.
- Every effort is made to accommodate faculty, staff, and students. However trips are planned to allow a reasonable amount of time at each destination; unfortunately diversions are not possible for this reason.
- If you've signed up, don't be late - you might find you've lost your seat on a full bus!