Working with Us
Campus has a 24/7 security team helping to provide safe and secure living spaces – but you also share responsibility for keeping our campus safe. Please:
- Do not prop open doors to our buildings
- Do not leave your door unlocked or dead-bolted
- Do not give your key to anyone else
- Do not let unescorted non-students follow you into the residence building or the castle
- Do report any strangers or suspicious activity to Reception
Blue Light System
Lampposts are located around the estate that have emergency help buttons on them. The emergency help buttons are easily identified on campus by their yellow boxes with a large red button. They are located on frequently travelled routes to create better access to emergency services along those areas. When the red button is pushed, the security team is alerted and will respond to the exact location where the button is activated.
Escorted walks and lifts to and from Bader Hall are available to students. To arrange this service please call reception at extension 4400. The service is available between dusk and sunrise.