- Bader Hall will open at 9am on the official arrival day
- Early arrivals cannot be accommodated and alternate arrangements must be made.
- If you think you might miss the pick-up time (because your flight is delayed, etc.) - don't worry! If your flight is delayed or cancelled, contact the Castle as soon as possible and we will provide you with directions and help you with booking alternative transport.
- If the main flight we are meeting is delayed we will typically wait for the flight. If you are travelling on a different flight or meeting us at Terminal 2 and are delayed you will have to pay for your transport to the BISC if you are delayed.
- We advise you not to take a black taxi from the airport to the Castle as it can cost you upwards of £160.
- If you have difficulty finding Castle staff when you arrive, ask at the information desk to have them called over the speakers in Arrivals to meet you at the meeting point in the terminal. Alternatively call Bader Reception who can contact the in-airport staff.