Airport transfers are offered each semester on the official arrival day only, and operate from London Heathrow Terminal 2 only. In order to reserve a seat on the transfer coach from the airport you should ensure that you arrive at the airport on the official arrival day listed on the Sessional Dates page.
All students who are on a flight scheduled to land at or before 10:30am at London Heathrow Terminal 2 will be provided with a transfer to the BISC, provided flight information is received at least 30 days prior to the arrival day. Students who submit information after this deadline will not be guaranteed a transfer. Transfers are designed to coincide with the following flights, although students are not obliged to travel on them:
- Air Canada Flight AC 856 – Toronto to London Heathrow, Terminal 2
- Air Canada Flight AC 848 – Toronto to London Heathrow, Terminal 2
- Air Canada Flight AC 864 – Montreal to London Heathrow, Terminal 2
- Air Canada Flight AC 888 – Ottawa to London Heathrow, Terminal 2
We do not provide transfers from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, or any other airports, and transfers at London Heathrow depart from Terminal 2 only. Transfers will not be provided for non-students.
You must submit your flight details to Student Services via the Student Portal. You will be informed via email when this is open.
You will be informed of the meeting point, and of the time your coach will depart Heathrow. Unless otherwise specified the meeting point will be the Arrivals lounge at Heathrow Terminal 2. If you are hoping to reserve a seat on the coach and are arriving at a different terminal, you must ensure you leave appropriate time to make your way to the meeting point on time. We recommend leaving at least 20 minutes. Unfortunately we are unable to wait for delayed passengers but we will help you arrange alternative transportation.
- Submit flight details via online form
- Submit flight details at least 30 days before of ficial arrival day
- Transfers operate from Heathrow Terminal 2 only
- You must be on a flight scheduled to land at or before 10:30am
- If you arrive before the scheduled arrival days and are meeting at London Heathrow Terminal 2 your transfer coach may depart before 10:30am
Preparing for departure
You may not have arrived yet, but if you would like more information about preparing for your departure so you can plan ahead, see Departures in the Current Students section.