We’re so excited to welcome you to the BISC! While we won’t be able to meet you in person in July, we know that you’ll be excited to see what we have planned. Join us for a uniquely Queen’s Summer Orientation to Academic Resources (SOAR).
SOAR aims to help prepare students for new academic expectations, address questions or concerns about life at the BISC, and introduce resources and support services at the BISC, as well as on main campus.
- Prepare effectively for new academic expectations
- Prepare for potential personal stresses and academic pressure points during first year
- Make the most of services and resources to support student learning and academic success
- Navigate administrative processes, including academic registration and financial accounts
- Get tips for staying healthy and getting involved at the BISC
- Get answers to all of your questions from faculty and staff!
Launching early July – details will be e-mailed to you soon – check your Queen’s email!