DateThursday September 15, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Locationvarious locations across Queen's campus
All equity-deserving students are invited to take part in Doors Open, an opportunity to learn about resources and supports that exist for you across campus. Drop in at:
- Yellow House Student Centre for Equity and Inclusion (140 Stuart Street)
- Queen's University International Centre (Mitchell Hall, 208, 69 Union Street)
- Four Directions Indigenous Student Centre (144-146 Barrie Street)
- Faith & Spiritual Life (Mitchell Hall, 210, 69 Union Street)
- Queen's Student Accessibility Services (First floor, Mitchell Hall, 69 Union Street)
- Student Wellness Services (First floor, Mitchell Hall, 69 Union Street)
- Health Promotion (First floor, Mitchell Hall, 69 Union Street)
- Athletics & Recreation (The ARC, 284 Earl Street)
...to meet the staff and learn more about how they can support you throughout your academic year!
These offices offer services and supports for Black, Indigenous, 2SLGBTQ+, international and disabled students/students with a disability, students from minority religious or faith groups, and students of colour.
Visit the Doors Open booth at University & Union (in front of Douglas Library) on the 15th to learn more, receive a virtual resource booklet, a map of how to get to each participating office, and a treat (while they last)!
No registration required. All students welcome.