This podcast presents all six live panel presentations delivered at the Indigenous Land Rights and Reconciliation workshop at Queen’s University in September of 2019.
Visit the CFRC website for more information: https://podcast.cfrc.ca/indigenous-land-rights-and-reconciliation-podcast/
The Land Rights podcast is produced and narrated by Samantha Twietmeyer, Queen's University.
- Episode 1 – The Ontologies of Land
- Episode 2 – Changing the Paradigm
- Episode 3 – Interacting with the State, Part I
- Episode 4 – Non-Indigenous Understandings of Land
- Episode 5 – Land Restitution as Reconciliation
- Episode 6 – Interacting with the State, Part II
Subscribe to Indigenous Land Rights and Reconciliation Podcast – CFRC Podcast Network
Subscribe with your favourite app: