Essential Information for Your Move and Relocation
The Faculty Recruitment and Support Program site provides new faculty appointees at Queen's with up-to-date, customized information. It's your starting point to get organized for:
- planning your move and information on your relocation allowance
- finding accommodation
- settling into your new home
- learning about schools and day care
- starting the process of finding employment for your spouse/partner
- getting to know your new community.
Every relocating family faces unique circumstances. If the answers to your questions can't be found on this web site, please contact our program.
The information is updated frequently. Topics are based on feedback from faculty members who have recently relocated. Your suggestions are always welcome.
This is a confidential service made available to you and your family by the Office of the Provost and V.P. (Academic) at Queen's.