Financial Services

Financial Services

site header

Making Banking Changes via MYHR Employee Self-Service

For employees who need to add or update their banking information while the MYHR Self-Service is still limited to read only, please follow the instructions below:

1.    Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form (PAY-FRM-031)

2.    As per the instructions on the form, please attach a void cheque or a deposit authorization slip issued by your Financial Institution.

3.    Submit the completed paperwork directly to Payroll Services located in the Rideau Building, 3rd Floor, 207 Stuart Street.