Financial Services

Financial Services

site header

Policy on Paying Travel Agents Using a Research Grant

In an effort to ensure compliance with research funding agency guidelines and university policies, when paying travel agents directly using a research project, please refer to the guidance document How to Pay Travel Agents for specific requirements.

Completed and approved agreements, as described in the guidance document, must be forwarded to:

Research Accounting, Financial Services 
207 Stuart St., Rideau Building (3rd Floor)
Attn: Research Accounting Administrator