During renovations, we anticipate lineups may be longer than usual at Ban Righ dining hall, which is why we are implementing an Allergy Fastpass. Upon consultation, students with allergies and other complex or life-threatening dietary needs can access the Allergy Fastpass through the Transact Mobile App to book a seat reservation in Ban Righ dining hall, allowing you to skip the line for access to quick and safe meals.
Steps to Access Allergy Fastpass:
1. Download the Transact Mobile App on your iPhone or Android.
2. Log-in with your Queen’s credentials.
3. Complete this form once you have downloaded and logged into the app.
4. Within one business day, the Allergy Fastpass will appear on your Transact Mobile App.
After downloading the app and accessing the Allergy Fastpass, here’s what to do:
1. Open the Transact Mobile App and select “Allergy Fastpass – Ban Righ.”
2. Select a time and reserve a seat for Ban Righ dining hall. Select confirm.
3. The order queue will confirm your reservation time and receipt.
4. When you arrive at Ban Righ, look for the Allergy Fastpass lane to the left of the main entry line.
5. Show your reservation receipt to the cashier. They will swipe your card upon entry (a swipe is not deducted through the app).
Questions about the Allergy Fastpass or dining with allergies or other dietary needs? Email email@example.com or book a meeting with the Registered Dietitian.
Remember to always Ask Before You Eat. Don’t be shy, we are here to help!