During renovations, we anticipate lineups may be longer than usual at Ban Righ dining hall, which is why we implemented an Allergy Fastpass. Upon consultation, students with allergies and other complex or life-threatening dietary needs can access the Allergy Fastpass through the Transact Mobile App to book a seat reservation in Ban Righ dining hall, allowing you to bypass the line for access to quick and safe meals.
After downloading the app and accessing the Allergy Fastpass, here’s what to do:
1. Open the Transact Mobile App and select “Allergy Fastpass – Ban Righ.”
2. Select a time and reserve a seat for Ban Righ dining hall. There are 13 reservations available per timeslot. Select confirm.
3. The order queue will confirm your reservation time and receipt.
4. When you arrive at Ban Righ, look for the Allergy Fastpass lane to the left of the main entry line.
5. Show your reservation receipt to the cashier. They will swipe your card upon entry (a swipe is not deducted through the app).
*Individuals provided with access to the Allergy Fastpass are able to bring one other individual with them. Meal swipes and/or guest passes will be used accordingly.