Queen's University Secure Forms Service

Queen's University Queen's University

EH&S: Chemical Transfers

This form must be filled out and submitted before chemicals are to be transferred between laboratories on campus. This information is vital in order to keep an accurate inventory of chemicals on campus. Once this information has been received someone from the Department of Environmental Health and Safety will be in contact in order to make the necessary arrangements.

Chemicals can be transferred between your laboratories or be transferred to a different PI, however, if these chemicals are being moved due to a laboratory closing down, or a PI leaving, the Laboratory Decommissioning SOP must be followed.  

Contact Information
Transferring From
Transferring To
If you are only transferring a small number of chemicals you may enter the barcodes here; If you need to transfer a large number of chemicals then we can simply scan the barcodes when they are picked up.