The Department of Gender Studies invites applications from qualified Queen’s graduate students interested in being a TA for the courses listed below.
- BLCK 200 – Introduction to Black Studies
- BLCK 380 - Special Topics in Black Studies: Globalization and Black Health
- GNDS 120 - Women, Gender, Difference
- GNDS 125S - Gender, Race, and Popular Culture
- GNDS 211 - Feminist Histories
- GNDS 212 - Racism, Colonialism, and Resistance
- GNDS 215S - Introduction to Sexual and Gender Diversity
- GNDS 311 - Feminist Thought
- GNDS 360 - Masculinities: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- GNDS 375 - Queer/Race Studies
- BLCK 380 - Special Topics in Black Studies: Black Environmentalism
- GNDS 120S - Women, Gender, Difference
- GNDS 125 - Gender, Race, and Popular Culture
- GNDS 215 - Introduction to Sexual and Gender Diversity
- GNDS 312 - Black Feminisms
- GNDS 345 - Research Methods in Gender Studies
- GNDS 380 - Special Topics in Gender Studies: Gender, Race, and Reproductive Justice
Interested applicants must submit a completed application form (https://is.gd/ta_2223) by 12:00pm noon EST on Tuesday August 16, 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Questions can be directed to Denita Arthurs, Department Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, download the position posting.