The History Department hosted a successful Summer Job Fair on Monday, February 6 for undergraduate and graduate students. The goal of this event was to provide our students with opportunities to connect with local organizations in heritage and related sectors. These organizations are hiring students interested in history and heritage for the 2023 summer season.
Eight organizations participated in the Summer Job Fair, with over sixty total positions available. To learn more about these opportunities, please see the specific organization's website (linked below):
- Bellevue House National Historic Site + Thousand Island National Park (see the Parks Canada application page)
- CFRC 101.9fm Campus Community Radio
- City of Kingston, Heritage Services
- Fort Henry National Historic Site
- The Marine Museum of the Great Lakes
- Murney Tower Museum
- Museum of Health Care at Kingston
- Thousand Islands Boat Museum
The History Department would like to thank the organizations who participated and the students who joined us at the Summer Job Fair.
Curious about student summer jobs in Kingston? Check out the "Employment Opportunities for Current Students" section of our Careers page.