I have done my M.Phil from Jadavpur University. While in Queen’s, I will be working under the erudite supervision of Dr. Amitava Chowdhury and will be focusing on examining the global aspect and importance of Indian saltpetre as a primary ingredient of gunpowder in the European and global market (18th- 19th century).
Apart from my academic focus, I am a very keen nature lover and interested in outdoor sports mainly mountaineering and hiking.
- “Communalism Violence and Censorship” in The Religious Rights in Neoliberal India, panel discussion And Student workshop, Center for Marxian Studies (Jadavpur University) In collaboration with Ebong Alap, and Aman Trust, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, August 1, 2014.
- "The French East India Company Courtiers in Bengal" in Jogamaya Devi College Research Dissemination Lecture. Jogamaya Devi College, Kolkata, August 18, 2014.
- “The French East India Company Trade-in Bengal, Collaboration and Local Network Building” London 2015: Anglo-American Conference for Academic Disciplines, London, United Kingdom, November 3, 2015.
- "Use of Colours in Mughal Miniatures" in Colour Colloquium, Organised by The Research Committee of JDC, Jogamaya Devi College, Kolkata, March 21, 2017.
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship