Are you and a team developing an entrepreneurial venture in health innovation? We can provide your team with mentorship, network, and financial support with the flexibility you need to fit your busy schedule.
Drawing inspiration from the WHO Health Innovation Group definition of health innovation, we are searching for teams who want to “develop and deliver new or improved health policies, systems, products and technologies, and services and delivery methods that improve people’s health.” If your team is looking to create distinctive value to unmet needs in the health sector, this program is for you!
Build2Scale Health was an undeniably valuable experience. Boot camp was very thorough and included insightful mentoring, strategic guidance, as well as countless professional resources. We are very thankful to be a part of the DDQIC community which continues to offer opportunities well beyond our graduation from the program.
Co-founder of Remote Optometry, Build2Scale 2020 cohort
A flexible, part-time accelerator program for entrepreneurial teams who are responding to unmet needs in the health sector. Teams must be comprised of at least two co-founders who can commit to participating in the program. Early stage ideas are welcome!
May - August 2022
The program will allow you to hold flexible hours and work on your venture at your own pace, but we encourage all teams to take full advantage of program opportunities.
The program is scheduled from May 10 – August 27, 2021 and includes a live two-week bootcamp, weekly live online training sessions, and weekly update pitches with a community of entrepreneurs and program coaches. Participants can attend as many live sessions as they are able to or watch all content on-demand at their own pace.
In addition to the flexible, part-time commitment, the Build2Scale Health program offers several benefits:
- Each co-founder will receive a stipend of $7000 each (maximum 3 stipends available per team)
- Opportunities to compete for dedicated health innovation seed funding prizes and a grand prize of up to $30,000
- Learn from esteemed faculty, entrepreneurs, and business strategists in DDQIC's network who have experience in health innovation
- Access a curated network of mentors and grow your network in healthcare
- Participate in foundational entrepreneurship training including topics like design thinking, customer discovery, and systems thinking with healthcare-related examples
- Access legal and IP strategy support from legal professionals