site header

University Property

Queen's has insurance coverage for losses to university property.

Personal property of individuals, including students, faculty, staff, contractors and the public, is not covered by the University's insurance policies. Please refer to your own personal insurance policies for possible coverage of your property.

Property claims are subject to a $1,000 deductible borne by the Department experiencing the loss.  The existence of proactive risk mitigation procedures in place will be investigated and considered during the claims settling process.

If you are reporting a loss of university property, please fill out this form.