CHIN 300 Teaching Assistant
- My name is Buyun Du. I come from Henan province, China.
- I'm a fourth-year student majoring in applied economics and minoring in math.
- I speak Mandarin and English. Mandarin is my native language.
- I have been a volunteer of Chinese Conversation Club since I was a freshman and TA of CHIN200 since I was a sophomore.
- I am very happy to be the TA of CHIN300 this year, learning and making progress together with everyone.
- My hobbies are yoga, diving and enjoying good food. I hope to work in finance in the future, but I also hope to continue to communicate with friends who are interested in Chinese in my spare time. Chinese culture is extensive and profound.