LING 100 Teaching Assistant
Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Arts and Science
- Hanna is a third-year Linguistics major.
- She grew up in Whitby, Ontario speaking English but has also spoken French as a second language her whole life with her family in Québec and in French Immersion.
- She has learned a bit of Italian since coming to Queen's and hopes to learn many more languages in the rest of her time in university!
- She is currently exploring options for continuing to study Linguistics in post-grad education.
- Outside school, she loves reading, writing and music. She is looking forward to meeting everyone in LING 100 this year!"