Introducing Raftr – Your New Digital Community Platform for Orientation!
Raftr is one of the key ways to stay connected throughout the year. Built with a focus on community, events, and social integration, Raftr is the one-stop shop for virtual interactions at university, including connecting with your Faculty and University Orientation content!
Available on a variety of devices, you can connect to your Raft (Faculty Orientation) at any time and get updates on events, links to join in or connect with your classmates!
How to Get Access
- Check your Queen’s email address for an email from Raftr confirming which Rafts you are a part of and click “Join”.
- Log in and confirm that you see the following Rafts:
- Student Experience Office;
- Your Faculty Orientation Raft; and
- A Residence Life Raft, if you are living in Residence this year!
- Download the apps for ease of access while you are on the go.
Curious about the Student Experience Office and what they do? Check out their website to learn more about the office and their services.