Led by Queen's Partnerships and Innovation and delivered by Stiletto Consulting, the Growth Acceleration program was a three-month program for post revenue startups and SMEs in eastern Ontario that 1) are developing and selling new software or hardware technologies or science-based solutions, 2) have demonstrated customer traction and have annual recurring revenue and/or have recently attracted investment, and 3) are poised to grow. The program was available by application and intake process for eligible clients.
The program was delivered by Stiletto Consulting.
- Determined their Growth Strategy (identify different options to grow and develop tailored growth plan)
- Explored Financing Options (manage growth budget, leverage government programs for growth activity, and benefit from SR&ED)
- Learned How to Build the Brand and Grow Sales (generate qualified leads in foreign markets, approach government agencies for procurement, and leverage social media)
- Learned How to Build the Team (structure the management team, attract talent, and build a virtual network)
- Discovered Internal Processes to Support Growth (manage e-commerce and inventory, expand your sales channels, and optimize your supply chain)
- Learned How to Stay Competitive (navigate the regulatory environment in foreign markets, understand IP, and adapt to next generation innovation)
While we are not currently planning enrollment into the Growth Acceleration program, we encourage you to email us if you are interested in the program.