Below you will find a list of resources and information for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs who are responding to the changing landscape driven by the COVID-19 situation. For information related to researchers and research at Queen's, please visit the Office of the Vice-Principal (Research) COVID-19 website.
Government programs and supports
- Resource: Managing your business during COVID-19
- Program: Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Website: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Website: Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety - Infectious Disease, Outbreaks/Pandemics
- Program: Canada Recovery Hiring Program (CRHP)
- Program: Hardest-Hit Business Recovery Program (HHRP)
- Program Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP Canada)
- Program: Local Lockdown Program
- Funding: National Trade Corridors Fund
Business opportunities - research, development, procurement, services
- Website: I Lost My Gig Canada , a space for creative industries and other vulnerable freelance and gig economy workers to connect and share stories in response to growing income precarity in Canada.